Hardware Construction Survival Kit

Hardware Construction Survival Kit – HDL Survival Guide by Mark Armbrust This guide is designed to help you understand and write HDL programs in the context of Nand2Tetris...
Howdy! Do we have a HDL visualizer for nand2tetris HDL? Thanks!
Alas, no. That image is a screen shot from Logisim colorized in MS Paint.
No worries! I was going to work on creating one but thought I should check here first. If I succeed, I would like to share it here as open source....
That would certainly be a nice tool to have!